Sunday, June 12, 2016

Project 7

 I didn't get this all finished because I ran out of time.

Today while the year 8’s were away rope climbing, the year 7’s we happily enjoying themselves until Mrs Sutherland told us we had to finish our last few hours doing project 7. What I wanted to do was pick up cabbage tree leaves around the small garden in front of Kereru. for my luck, I got to do that job. Everything was going fine until I hurt my sore ankle again on a rock that I couldn't see because when I picked up a big pile of leaves I couldn't see where my feet were stepping. Then it was time for delicious lunch that I had been craving for. After lunch Katie and I did laminating.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic writing Milly. You use very descriptive words in your story and explained it very well. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought picking up dead cabbage tree leaves could be so dangerous? Make sure you are taking your time to proofread your work, focussing on one sentence at a time.

    ReplyDelete